TRACE 10 Gen. II shooting training system records your shots and visualizes your aiming path in real-time. Built-in analytics provide instant feedback and help to identify errors in your rifle-firing technique. Use the system to practice live and dry fire and improve your shooting performance!
- Lightest optical sensor on the market - only 28 grams (0.98 oz) in weight doesn't affect the balance of a weapon.
- Quick-connect mounting adapters for air cylinders, Picatinny and UIT/Anschutz accessory rails for fast and easy setup.
- 25mm wide FOV lens has excellent low light performance and doesn't require additional lightning or mechanical calibration of the TRACE sensor. Just point and shoot!
- Manually adjustable focus from 3 meters (9.8 ft) to infinity.
- Shot detection via built-in vibration sensor (software adjustable).
- Suitable for live-fire and dry-fire with electronic and mechanical triggers.
- Secure mini-USB connector.
- Compatible with any circular bullseye target such as ISSF, DSB, NRA, BDS, World Archery, and others.
- Live-fire up to 25m / 27yds and .22LR caliber.
- Dry-fire from 3 to 25m / 3 to 27yds with any type of weapon.
- Designed for indoor and outdoor use (is not waterproof).
- Long-range shooting simulation up to 300m / 330yds
- Shot recordings and replay for real-time visual feedback
- Single-shot and multi-shot mode with adjustable reset intervals
- Custom colored trace line intervals allow analysis the of individual phases of the shot such as target entry, aiming, trigger release, and follow-through
- Shot filtering based on score, time, and trace length helps to identify patterns behind any error
- The time interval chart displays your shooting tempo and aborted shots
- The coordination chart highlights issues with concentration such as recoil/shot anticipation, body/weapon pulse, poor trigger release, and overall body/weapon stability
- TRACE Routines - interactive training games to improve hold stability and aiming/target feel
- Settings preset allow to save and store all the previous system configuration
- Training session export/import in .json format
- View-only mode for coaches to import and see historical training data
- Processor: Intel Core 2 or AMD Athlon 64 (dual-core preferred); 2.0 GHz or faster
- Operating system: Windows 7, Windows 8.1 or Windows 10
- RAM: 2.00 Gb (recommended: 4 Gb)
- At least 0.5 Gb of free space on your hard drive
- Access to the Internet for mandatory licensing and software updates
Length: 60mm / 2.36inch
Width: 27mm / 1.06inch
Height: 30mm / 1.18inch
Weight: 28g / 0.98oz
- TRACE 10. Gen II optical sensor
- 2 software licenses (up to 2 computers), activated online
- 3m/9.8ft USB connection cable (USB 2.0 to mini-USB)
- Velcro cable tie
- Hardshell protective carry case (172x110x48mm/6.7x4.3x1.8inches)
- User manual in the English language
- Mounting adapter free of choice - PLEASE SELECT -